'coś zaczęło zamarzać' jak przetłumaczyć?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 31
poprzednia |
Witam. Jak przetłumaczyć wyrażenie "coś zaczęło zamarzać w moim sercu". np.:
"when i first heard that song ...."

będzie "something starting freezing in my heart"?

Z góry dziękuję za pomoc
edytowany przez prissy: 16 lut 2012
something got freezing in my heart.
Pamiętaj, że nie może być dwóch czasowników z -ing jeden po drugim.
pozdro;)
p.s. może być także something got to freeze (up) in my heart. (inf).
ze słowem start, które zaproponowałeś tez można: something started freezing/to freeze in my heart.
edytowany przez grudziu: 16 lut 2012
jaka pomyłka! od początku miałęm na myśli 'started' a i tak napisałem starting :))
wielkie dzięki za pomoc, pozdrawiam!
Cytat: prissy
jaka pomyłka! od początku miałęm na myśli 'started' a i tak napisałem starting :))
wielkie dzięki za pomoc, pozdrawiam!

Spoko. Ja też się uczę i popełniam błędy:)
Jak na mój gust "got freezing" brzmi fatalnie i nigdy bym tak nie powiedział. Zdanie zaproponowane przez OP brzmi znacznie lepiej.
Cytat: Bednar87
Jak na mój gust "got freezing" brzmi fatalnie i nigdy bym tak nie powiedział. Zdanie zaproponowane przez OP brzmi znacznie lepiej.

Zajrzyj sobie do Oxford Learners Dictionary;)
brzmieć może fatalnie DLA CIEBIE. jest poprawne.

dziwne to forum...

Biorę żywcem przykład z nowoczesnego słownika i jest źle. To, co jest dobrze?
Mało tego, wiele razy słyszałem kontrukcję get +v-ing
edytowany przez grudziu: 16 lut 2012
got freezing brzmi fatalnie.
grudziu, you take things way too personally.
Cytat: eva74
grudziu, you take things way too personally.

No tak, Evo, tylko jak mam się uczyć angielskiego, skoro wszystko jest źle, bo komuś źle brzmi?
Kogo słuchać? Oxford głupszy? Fakt, nauczyciele się mylą, native też, ale od kogo mamy się uczyć?
Chodzi o poprawność, nie o gust, że ,,źle brzmi"

How much do I pay też jest poprawnie i ost nauczyciel (Irlandczyk) powiedział, że tam to old-fashioned. Co rok jeżdżę do UK (tam mam siostrę), tam tez się uczę, lecz nie gramatyki, zależy od osoby. Jedyny język świata, w którym the way you speak tells everything
Denerwuję mnie także wywyższanie ludzi, którzy faktycznie potrafią wiele, ale nie zawsze odp. kulturalnie. W końcu to forum pomocy...
Masz rację.

You need a hug.

<<hugging grudziu>>
Cytat: eva74
Masz rację.

You need a hug.

<<hugging grudziu>>

:D:D

Może najpierw oświeć nas i podaj to zdanie z Oxford Learner's Dictionary.
Cytat: mg
Może najpierw oświeć nas i podaj to zdanie z Oxford Learner's Dictionary.

sprawdź sam w słowniku:P, jest więcej przykładów niż jeden.
Inny przykład: I got talking to her. (=started)
Proszę, podaj tamten przykład.
@grudziu

You got it all jumbled up. It's not about the get plus 'ing' construction per se (which is informal ) as a grammatical item. It’s just wrong here.
You can’t lump Irish and English in one sack either . “Shamrocks’ ( no offense ) often have it the other way round. What is usually considered to be a gross violation of the norms of spoken and written English is often ok in Irish, especially in its dialectical form.
Don’t get me wrong but you’re seriously brainwashed. Don’t flip out. I’m being friendly here.

And another thing. The asker’s sentence doesn’t have to be translated literally.
W Oxford Learner's Dictionary nie ma zdania z freezing. 8 edycja. Czy aby na pewno wziąłeś zdanie "żywcem"? Czy może zobaczyłeś inny przykład i utworzyłeś swoje wyjściowe zdanie na jego przykładzie?

Patrzę na ten wpis i znalazlem Twoje znaczenie :

15. start [transitive]~doing sth
I got talking to her.
We need to get going soon.

Nigdzie nie ma freezing.
Cytat: Bednar87
W Oxford Learner's Dictionary nie ma zdania z freezing. 8 edycja. Czy aby na pewno wziąłeś zdanie "żywcem"? Czy może zobaczyłeś inny przykład i utworzyłeś swoje wyjściowe zdanie na jego przykładzie?

Patrzę na ten wpis i znalazlem Twoje znaczenie :

15. start [transitive]~doing sth
I got talking to her.
We need to get going soon.

Nigdzie nie ma freezing.

Inny.
Cytat: savagerhino
@grudziu

You got it all jumbled up. It's not about the get plus 'ing' construction per se (which is informal ) as a grammatical item. It’s just wrong here.
You can’t lump Irish and English in one sack either . “Shamrocks’ ( no offense ) often have it the other way round. What is usually considered to be a gross violation of the norms of spoken and written English is often ok in Irish, especially in its dialectical form.
Don’t get me wrong but you’re seriously brainwashed. Don’t flip out. I’m being friendly here.

And another thing. The asker’s sentence doesn’t have to be translated literally.

am chillax.
don't flip my lid. I just sometimes hear some expressions, which sometimes, lo and behold, turn out to be not neccessary correct. That's the way it simply goes at times.

edytowany przez grudziu: 17 lut 2012
You seem to be a nice guy but I think you have to ‘review’ ( and I mean fundamentally ) the way you build your sentences so that it doesn’t get in the way of your readers’ understanding.
Think of word choices or consistency for example. It’s crucial here and it’s of course only one man’s opinion.

<<... turn out to be not neccessary correct.

Two bloopers here in this line.
edytowany przez savagerhino: 18 lut 2012
You seem to be a nice guy but I think you have to ‘review’ ( and I mean fundamentally ) the way you build your sentences so that it doesn’t get in the way of your readers’ understanding.
Think of word choices or consistency for example. It’s crucial here and it’s of course only one man’s opinion.

<<... turn out to be not neccessary correct.

Two bloopers here in this line.

Appreciate your appeal. turn out not to be necessary correct. As a rule, I do not make such bloopers like you called this. Not to put too fine a point on it, it's the flagrant mistake, albeit, this is forum for learners. You sent word that I should not have a say in here, maybe in a year's time...
edytowany przez grudziu: 18 lut 2012
By the way, I am repeating time and time again i am struggling with English;), which sometimes goes awry (like above), but I am getting the hold of it as time goes by...Hardly anybody seems to be making mistakes in here.
edytowany przez grudziu: 18 lut 2012

“ turn out to be not necessarILY correct.”
you need an adverb here.
>>hardly anybody seems to be making mistakes in here.
I don’t think this is what you wanted to say.

Look, I’m not much of a nitpicker in general, I’m too lazy for that. It was meant to be the ‘koan’ , a kind of stimulant to your mind. Forget it. I see you have quite an inflated ego. Maybe it’s good for you though, I don’t know.

“ turn out to be not necessarILY correct.”
you need an adverb here.
>>hardly anybody seems to be making mistakes in here.
I don’t think this is what you wanted to say.

Look, I’m not much of a nitpicker in general, I’m too lazy for that. It was meant to be the ‘koan’ , a kind of stimulant to your mind. Forget it. I see you have quite an inflated ego. Maybe it’s good for you though, I don’t know.

Is a man who is not afraid to admit to his mistakes has an inflated ego?
Should I fall prostrate in order to be taken for anybody else? don't care about that.

let's finish with this gratuituous discussion.

what's more, nit-picking comments you are giving tell good about you. that is an asset for learners whose mistakes you're straightening out.
Cytat: grudziu
**something got freezing in my heart.

To nie jest logiczne ani poprawne.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 31
poprzednia |

« 

CAE