Przydałaby się... po angielsku

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
31-45 z 45
| następna
w Liverpoolu na zwykłą kolej podmiejską mówią 'metro'
Cytat: grudziu
Cytat: eva74
No. You're hyper and get excited very easily over nothing. It comes across as immature.

It comes across immaturity.

Choose your battles wisely....
edytowany przez lexass: 19 kwi 2012
Cytat: lexass
No. You're hyper and get excited very easily over nothing. It comes across as immature.

Bloke, you're filinging yourself at me from the word go. What's become of you? Keep calm, cool and collected.
Cytat: lexass

Bloke, you're filinging yourself at me from the word go. What's become of you? Keep calm, cool and collected.

It's a piece of advice, you knucklehead...then again you wouldn't know it even if it kicked ya straight where some people grow hemorrhoids.
Ale przyjemnie sie to czyta.
...and we're all expanding our vocabulary...how wonderful
Cytat: fui_eu
Ale przyjemnie sie to czyta.

What is it nice to read? His empty talk? :D
>>>It's a piece of advice, you knucklehead...then again you wouldn't know it even if it kicked ya straight where some people grow hemorrhoids.

Another erudite...
Just hold your horses, Jack! Looks like you have nothing to do, therefore you're rattling on like a yokel, I mean the way you speak. I don't even know how I should refer to what you said. Your hostile attitude goes to prove you lack places to cut loose.
edytowany przez grudziu: 20 kwi 2012
Cytat:
What is it nice to read? His empty talk?

Still better than your grammar
Cytat: pakk
Cytat:
What is it nice to read? His empty talk?

Still better than your grammar

And that's that!:D, toady.
Cytat: terri
...and we're all expanding our vocabulary...how wonderful

Terri Lady...I could use a very precise term to describe what I had in mind, but....too many virgin ears here...besides..... I'm a nice guy...:)

>>>It's a piece of advice, you knucklehead...then again you wouldn't know it even if it kicked ya straight where some people grow hemorrhoids.

Another erudite...
Just hold your horses, Jack! Looks like you have nothing to do, therefore you're rattling on like a yokel, I mean the way you speak. I don't even know how I should refer to what you said. Your hostile attitude goes to prove you lack places to cut loose.

Grudziu...Assumption is the lowest form of knowledge...and you're making way too many of them....kinda expected. Anywho, next time shut your mouth when you're talking to me...or I'll use a polish remover on you...
>>>Assumption is the lowest form of knowledge.
Switch over the tape. Say something concerning the matter.
>>>.kinda expected.
Kinder surprise.
>>>Anywho, next time shut your mouth when you're talking to me...or I'll use a polish remover on you...
You started, bloke, and I don't still know what you're getting at.
>>> I'll use a polish remover on you...
It sucks. Shotgun would be better.

When talking to you, I don't feel my age, that's amazing!

>>>next time shut your mouth when you're talking to me

Lack of logic.

Lack of logic.

how sad, I must agree ;)

Lack of logic.

*tosses ya a loonie...go get yourself some sense of humor...you sooo like desperately, like really, really need it.....(you should feel young and rejuvenated reading this)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
31-45 z 45
| następna