BARDZO BARDZO PROSZE O POMOC

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam wszystkich,
Jest to dla mnie bardzo ważne ponieważ list ten nie jest żadną pracą domową ,a prawdziwym listem który muszę wysłać do swojej firmy. We wszystkim rozchodzi się o to że pracę dostałam ,niestety nie przepracowując nawet jednego dnia muszę z niej zrezygnować z powodów rodzinnych.
Będę wdzięczna wszystkim ,którzy postarają mi się pomóc .

Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name:

Please accept this letter as formal notification that I am leaving my position with XYZ company on .....
I am really grateful for your support and giving me the chance to work in your company, but unfortunately for me I have just received the news from my family that someone important for me has had an accident. I'm afraid i'll have to leave England and come back to my native home.
I wish you all the best going forward.

Sincerely,
podpis

Tak sobie mysle żeby nie pisac o wypadku tylko ,że np wyjeżdżam z Anglii z powodów rodzinnych...
Przykladowo:
Please accept this letter as a formal notification that I will be leaving my position with .... company effective ...
I had to take this decision because of some family matters that are of an urgent nature.
I appreciate the opportunities and a professional support I have been given at ....
I wish you and the company success in the future.
bez 'a' przed professional
szczescie ze nie na ocene:)