Życzenia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
W związku z tym, że już za parę dni siądziemy do wspólnej kolacji wigilijnej, chciałbym złożyć wszystkim forumowiczom najserdeczniejsze życzenia, wszystkim bez wyjątku, jednocześnie przepraszając za każde nieprzyjemne słowo czy odezwę.

Udanych świąt w gronie najbliższych, zwłaszcza tych, których możemy zobaczyć stosunkowo rzadko. Życzę pokoju serca. Pokoju w rodzinie.

There's nothing worse than being all alone in Christmas, even if you are a millionaire. May this Christmas be bright and cheerful and may the New Year begin on a prosperous note!
nice...
Lol ;) Nice of U ;) it's yet a couple of days but, ..thanks a million . Let;s hope our Christmas will be really joyful .
Best wishes to all who read this forum.
May 2013 bring you everything you wish for, but remember, be careful what you wish for...;-)
Good health, happiness and joy to you all.
and forum readers... don't forget to practice your English :)
edytowany przez calf: 20 gru 2012
>>>but remember, be careful what you wish for...;-)

Right. It's no use wishing for the impossible...
Cytat:
W związku z tym, że już za parę dni siądziemy do wspólnej kolacji wigilijnej, chciałbym złożyć wszystkim forumowiczom najserdeczniejsze życzenia, wszystkim bez wyjątku, jednocześnie przepraszając za każde nieprzyjemne słowo czy odezwę.

grudziu to tak przed jutrzejszym koncem swiata?? :P
haha, of course not. It was just an act of genuine humility and sheer goodwill towards people, because I am said to be a guy with an overinflated ego.

As regards doomsday, If Mayan civilization has prophesied it, the end of the world should have come, accordingly logic, in May, shouldn't it? :D
edytowany przez grudziu: 20 gru 2012
PPl often keep saying sweet sweet words between each other but as long as i am concerned, there's gonna be only words,lol, i;m not used to giving a faith in words - i rather believe in acts ;)
edytowany przez Robbertoxx: 20 gru 2012
Yeah, but acts are covert here on the forum. The best is when you put your money where your mouth is, which nowadays is pie-in-the sky ;). You usually believe in something or take it at face value when it's intangible. When you can see it, it's not about faith, but it's about sb's intention. That's the way I see through my eyes. May be mistaken though.
edytowany przez grudziu: 20 gru 2012
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa