prosze o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Recently I was at a party. Event was organized by my friend Camille. The theme of the meeting were her 18th birthday. The event was taking place in Camille home and garden. It was a wonderful barbecue. Was about 20 people, but I knew only 3 person. Fortunately I met a lot of new friends. We eaten grilled food, drank beer and was very nice. But the music was the best!. I danced a lot. Unfortunately I must to go out early because my mother ring for me. It was the best party to which the I was.
nikt nie pomoze?
Jeżeli to było naprawdę recently recently to powinien być po nim present Perfect i ogólnie z zassadami raczej również powinien być present Perfect.
the event took place lepiej chyba, chociaż w sumie present continuous nie jest zły.
THERE was a nie samo was
3 PERSONS / PEOPLE . Person raczej odpada.
We were eating / ate
...IT was..
I WAS DANCING raczej tym bardziej jezeli wlasnie dużo tanczylas :P
I HAD to go nie must zobacz czym to się różni na jakieś stronce czy gdzieś.
IT was the best party i have ever Been
To są moim zdaniem GLOWNE błędy.... :)
*i have ever been TO ( nie dopisało mi się )
Recently I have had a party. Event was organized by my friend Camille. The theme of the meeting were her 18th birthday. The event took place in Camille home and garden. It was a wonderful barbecue. There was about 20 people, but I knew only 3 people. Fortunately I met a lot of new friends. We were eating grilled food, drank beer. It was very nice. But the music was the best!. I was dancing a lot. Unfortunately I had to go early, because my mother ring for me. It was the best party I have ever been to.
to jest poprawna forma?
edytowany przez wiolusia982: 10 mar 2013
Bardzo dziekuje za pomoc :)
In camilla's ...
there WERE about chyba zamiast was
Jezeli were eating to drink również z ing
I ring for me to raczej nie poprawna forma :)
Niektóre błędy poprawione, niektóre zostały, niektóre dodane jeszcze :(
Recently I WAS AT a party. (przedimek) Event was organized by my friend - Camille. The theme of the meeting 'were' (S-V CONCORD) her 18th birthday. The event took place in 'Camille' (genitive) home and garden. 'It' THERE was a wonderful barbecue. There 'was' (S-V concord) about 20 people, but I knew only 3 people. Fortunately (przecinek) I met a lot of new friends. We were eating SOME grilled food, 'drank' (coordination error) SOME beer. 'It' (wstaw tu słowo "atmosfera) was very nice. But 'the' (niepotrz) music was the best!. I was dancing a lot. Unfortunately (przecinek) I had to go early/EARLIER, because my mother 'ring' (zły czas) 'for' (niepotrz) me. It was the best party I have ever been to.
edytowany przez grudziu: 10 mar 2013
Po recently można stosować Past Simple. W każdym bądź razie tutaj można było.

Problem z czasami. Piszesz o przeszłości, używając Present Simple. Przedimki!
Wiem ze można ale napisałem to lecz jesli to było bardzo niedawno to lepiej stosować past Perfect .
PO 'We were eating' nie jest wcale konieczne dodane SOME
Słowo 'atmosfera' też nie jest konieczne. IT was very nice.- jest ok. Wiadomo ze można kombinować dodawać zmieniać itp bo samo zdanie nie jest zbytnio trafione ale jest ok
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.