Present Perfect or Present Perfect Continuous

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo proszę o pomoc, jest to dość pilne a nie do końca wiem jak to zrobić. Próbowałam i na dole pisze moje propozycje i proszę o sprawdzenie i poprawienie błędów i chociaż o wskazówkę do zdań których nie zrobiłam

Oto polecenie:

Complete the sentences using Present Perfect or Present Perfect Continuous and the following verbs: argue, repair, drive, look, see. Each verb has to be used twice.

1. The garage mechanics.............ten cars since they opened the business.
2. My parents ................ since I came home an hour ago.
3. This tune in my head ............... me insane. I know the song, but I don't know the title.
4. The application allows you to check who .............. at your profile recently.
5. Sara ........... Greg for only three months and he's already proposed.
6. Scientists ............... for the support of the innovative cancer treatment programme.
7. Over the past year I ................ to many European cities.
8. Currently I ................ for a summer job.
9. This is the most beautiful romantic story I ............. on screen since Titanic.
10. Steve ................ the car for the whole day so that he'll be able to go to the airport in the evening.

I moje propozycje:
1.have repaired
2.have been arguing
3.has been driving
4.has seen
6.have been looking
8.have been looking
9.have seen
10.has been repairing
Przypuszczam że większość z nich jest błędna, ale napisałam żeby pokazać że naprawdę próbowałam i że mi zależy na tym. Więc jeszcze raz bardzo proszę o pomoc
4 has looked
5 has been seeing
6 have been arguing
7 have driven
8 have been looking

pozostale sa ok
Dziękuję bardzo;*

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Fonetyka i fonologia