Holiday

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie poprawności :)

In this year my holiday was extremely interesting. I was in Italy for 3 day and in Austria for 3 days. I saw a lot of interesting things such as the capital and place where gladiators fought Unfortunately I couldn’t see more because my time was limited. After that I was in Wien and I saw Stefan-platz and a many other monuments I felt a little homesick. After this trip I got impression that English is no as popular in this countries as in Poland. I had big difficulties in communication people in Italy don’t know basic English similar is in Germany. Generally speaking I like traveling and I’m going to visit another countries. But what is the most important this trip got me impulse to learn German and still practice my English skills. After I come back to my home I was working with my mother. She is an insurance agent I supported her. It’s quiet interesting work but I don’t like sedentary lifestyle. My holiday still going on so I hope that it’ll be amazing time.
'In' (drop it) this year my holiday* was extremely interesting. I was in Italy for 3 'day' (=3 dni) and in Austria for 3 days. I saw a lot of interesting things such as the capital (of what city?) and ___ place where gladiators fought (a full stop). Unfortunately (comma) I couldn’t see more because my time was limited. 'After that' (można: thereafter lub afterwards + comma)
etc.

on holiday = idiomatic; less common 'go on holidays'.
holiday: a. an officially free day from work/school; b. a period of time spent travelling away from home [urlop].

Tak czy siak, praca niezła. :)
edytowany przez grudziu: 06 wrz 2013
Thank you, for your advices. :)
Cytat: uczen1234

Hold ya horses. Remeber 'advice' is uncountable, so you say:

'pieces of advice' or just 'advice'.

Keep up the good work
Cytat: uczen1234

NIE - slowo jest ADVICE...

»