Proszę o sprawdzenie zadania.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam

Miałem do zrobienia zadanie, w którym trzeba napisać 10 rzeczy ważnych dla dziecka i napisać dlaczego.

Prosiłbym o sprawdzenie i wyłapanie błędów.

Nie robiłem z translatorem.

Z góry dziękuje!

Child in childhood needs motion because activity, fun and games on the fresh air develop the imagination and view of the world.

Now I write ten things which for me is most important acvities, fun and games for a child to do.

1. Balance on a fallen tree - because child train balance.
2. Track wild animal - in this activity child can see wild animal, get to know them trail and can learn to be quiet.
3. Make a grass trumpet - child can learn how make something out of nothing.
4. Feed a bird from your hand - child can learn live with animals.
5. Find your way with a map and compass - this activity develop the depth perception.
6. Climb a tree - child can learn persistency and have a good time.
7. Visit an island - Most islands offers an enormous variety of natural beauties, and child see this.
8. Watch the sun wake up - child can see fantastic and wonderfull view.
9. Cook on a campfire - it is good activities to spend time with family and nothing beats the taste and appeal of a meal cooked over the campfire.
10. Go on a nature walk, at night - child can see nature at night and heard animal sound.

(brak przedimka) child in childhood needs motion because activity, fun and games 'on' (to jest kalka z polskiego 'na' ale to jest zle) the fresh air develop the imagination and view of the world.

'Now' (dla mnie to jest dziwne slowo, bo kiedy np masz to zrobic? jutrto? Lepiej 'below') I write ten things which for me 'is' (ale 'things' to jest l. mnoga, a tutaj masz czasownik l. poj) most important acvities, fun and games for a child to do.

1. Balance on a fallen tree - because (brak przedimka) child (brak 2 slowa) train balance.
2. Track (brak przedimka) wild animal - in this activity (przedimek) child can see (przedimek) wild animal, get to know them (tutaj jest potrxzebny przecinek) trail and can learn to be quiet.
3. Make a grass trumpet - (przedimek) child can learn how make something out of nothing.
4. Feed a bird from your hand - (przedimek) child can learn (cos brak) live with animals.
5. Find your way with a map and (dalabym prxzedimek) compass - this activity 'develop' (tu activity to rzecz 3os.l.poj) 'the' (niepotr) 'depth' (zle slowo) perception.
6. Climb a tree - (przxedimek) child can learn persistency and have a good time.
7. Visit an island - Most islands 'offers' ('islands' to l. mnoga, a czasownik masz l. poj) an enormous variety of natural beauties, and child (cos brsak) see this.
8. Watch the sun 'wake up' (jest inne slowo 'rise') - (przedimek) child can see (przedimek) fantastic and 'wonderfull' (blad ortog) view.
9. Cook on a campfire - 'it is' (ale przeciez 'activities' to jest l. mnoga, dlaczego uzywasz l. poj?) good activities to spend time with (przedimek) family and nothing beats the taste and appeal of a meal cooked over the campfire.
10. Go on a nature walk, at night - (przedimek) child can see nature at night and 'heard' (zly czas, tutaj teraz.) (przedimek) animal sound.
Poprawiłem, mam nadzieję że zrozumiałem te przedimki czytałem stąd: https://www.ang.pl/gramatyka/czesci_mowy/przedimki_articles/nieokreslony_a-an

1. Balance on a fallen tree - because the child (brak 2 slowa) train balance. <- nie wiem jakiego słowa tu brakuje;/

Chciałem napisać że Balansowanie na zwalonym drzewie - ponieważ dziecko trenuje równowagę.

The child in childhood needs motion because activity, fun and games in the fresh air develop the imagination and view of the world.

Below I write ten things which for me are most important acvities, fun and games for a child to do.

1. Balance on a fallen tree - because the child (brak 2 slowa) train balance.
2. Track the wild animal - in this activity the child can see the wild animal, get to know them , trail and can learn to be quiet.
3. Make a grass trumpet - The child can learn how make something out of nothing.
4. Feed a bird from your hand - The child can learn live with an animals.
5. Find your way with a map and a compass - this activity develop spatial orientation.
6. Climb a tree - The child can learn persistency and have a good time.
7. Visit an islands - Most islands offers an enormous variety of natural beauties, and child can see this.
8. Watch the sun rise - The child can see fantastic and wonderful view.
9. Cook on a campfire - it is good activity to spend time with the family and nothing beats the taste and appeal of a meal cooked over the campfire.
10. Go on a nature walk, at night - The child can see nature at night and hear an animal sound.
I jak teraz??;)
Dużo różnych błędów. Nie chce mi się ich wszystkich wymieniać. Poprawię jedno zdanie.

Children during early stages of their lives need a lot of physical activity. Outdoor games and exercises develop motor skills and imagination.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa