Review

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam. Proszę o wniesienie poprawek gramatycznych do tej krótkiej recenzji:

What a special effects! James Cameron's movie Avatar will totally shock you. It is definitely the best production I've ever seen.

The film was made in 2009 and the main roles were played by Sam Worthington and Zoe Saldana. The budget of about $200 million has given Avatar the third place in this category in the history of cinematography.

What is incredible, Cameron has created very realistic world in the 3D technology, which allows you to fully empathize with the adventures experienced by the characters. He made the amazing film in which we do not support people and argued once again that science fiction should not be despised. The plot is not only the eternal war between good and evil, it is about making decisions that could change the world.

The only thing I wasn't really happy about was music written by James Horner. I expected more from it.

I think that Avatar is a unique, touching and outstanding movie. If you want to see it you really should get the DVD.
What 'a' (dlaczego dajesz pzedimek przed l. mnoga?) special effects!
The budget of about $200 million has given Avatar the third place in 'this' (nie wiem o jakiej category chodzi) category in the history of cinematography.

What is incredible, (is that) Cameron has created very realistic world in the 3D technology, which allows you to fully empathize with the adventures experienced by the characters. He made 'the' (nie, tutaj AN) amazing film in which we do not support people and (ale kto? napisz) argued once again that science fiction should not be despised.

Dziękuję. Jak teraz? Jesczze jakieś poprawki?

What special effects! James Cameron's movie Avatar will totally shock you. It is definitely the best production I've ever seen.

The film was made in 2009 and the main roles were played by Sam Worthington and Zoe Saldana. The budget of about $200 million of Avatar is the highest in the history of cinematography.

What is incredible, is that Cameron has created very realistic world in the 3D technology, which allows you to fully empathize with the adventures experienced by the characters. He made an amazing film in which we do not support people but aliens and argued once again that science fiction should not be despised. The plot is not only the eternal war between good and evil, it is about making decisions that could change the world.

The only thing I wasn't really happy about was music written by James Horner. I expected more from it.

I think that Avatar is a unique, touching and outstanding movie. If you want to see it you really should get the DVD.
Proszę o poprawkę :)
Ja uważam że w zdaniu 'The plot is not...' potrzebne jest preposition;)
Czy mógłbyś prosze sprecyzować? :)
Czy ktoś ma jeszcze jakieś uwagi?
Napisałeś,
Fabuła nie jest tylko wieczna wojna między dobrem a złem...
Moim zdaniem powinno być,
....o wiecznej wojnie....
Cytat: fui_eu
Napisałeś,
Fabuła nie jest tylko wieczna wojna między dobrem a złem...
Moim zdaniem powinno być,
....o wiecznej wojnie....

..not only about the eternal war....
Dzięki terri. kuczek by napewno nie wpadł na to;)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa