błędy , list/zapytanie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, czy ktos moglby poprawic bledy , dostylizowac to :)

Dear Armin,

1.7.06 - This day will be organized huge event in Poland ! I mean Creamfields 2006.

In Poland everybody know that also in 1.7.06 will be organized Sensesion in Amsterdam ...
I know that you are symbol of this event ... but please arrive to Poland ! We are very grateful for this possibility.

I love yor music, similarly as the rest of fans from Poland.

Please ...

Consider offer Creamfields ...

Event in Poland are well developed ... moreover we have fantastic the public. Some people have waited your arival from several years ... You can fulfil them dream ...

Waht do you think about it ?

dzieki z gory !!!!
Nie wiem za bardzo o co Ci chodzi z tym Creamfields i Sensesion (masz moze na mysli "sensation"?),ale sprobuje chociaz wprowadzic stylistyczne poprawki.

Dear Armin,
on July 1, 2006 a huge event will take a place in Poland.(...)
In my country (moze,zeby nie powtarzac "Poland") everybody knows that on the same day a happening called Sensesion will occur in Amsterdam. I know (moze lepiej "realize",zeby nie powtarzac "know") that you are the symbol of this event...but please consider coming to Poland! We would be very grateful if you could do it. I,as well as the rest of your fans, just love your music.
Please,think over our offer.
The events that take place in Poland are very well organized.Moreover, the public is fantastic. Some people have been waiting for your arrival for several yeras. You can now fulfill their dreams. (...)
tak o to, dzieki za poprawki ;]

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa