Czy mógłby ktoś sprawdzić poprawność tych zdań?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1. He swallowed his pride and starts working as a dustman.
2. You must to choose between these two dresses - you can't have cake and eat it too.
3. My mother gets her teeth into jogging - she jogs every day at 7 am.
4. My teacher gave me a second bite at the cherry - I can retake the examination.
5. His lecture refered to greenhouse effect. That was food for thought for me.
6. John decided to study and work at the same time. In my opinion he bites off more than he can chew.
7. He butters up his teacher to get a better mark from his exam.
8. Her presentation about politics left a bad taste in my mouth.
9. His invention was sold like hot cakes.
10. I have to stew in my own juice and apologise to her for my rude behaviour.
11. My aunt is the salt of the earth, because she spent her life on helping other people.
12. All my holidays plans went pear-shaped when I found out that I was seriously ill.
13. I was in a pretty pickle because I failed all my exams.
14. Don't leave your job! You shouldn't put all your eggs in one basket.
15. I change my outfit twice a day - variety is the spice of life.
16. My boss will bite my head off, because I forgot about an very important project.
17. My presentation didn't go down well with my teacher.
18. Chemistry is not his cup of tea - he always gets bad marks from tests.
19. I became a couch potato during my free time. I only laid on the sofa and watched my favourite serial.
1. He swallowed his pride and starts <-- NA PEWNO 'ZACZYNA'? working as a dustman.
2. You must to <-- MUST NIE LACZY SIE Z TO choose between these two dresses - you can't have cake and eat it too.
3. My mother gets NA PEWNO DOBRY CZAS? her teeth into jogging - she jogs every day at 7 am.
4. My teacher gave me a second bite at the cherry - I can retake the examination.
5. His lecture refered toPRZEDIMEK greenhouse effect. That was food for thought for me.
6. John decided to study and work at the same time. In my opinion he bites off DOBRY CZAS? more than he can chew.
7. He butters up his teacher to get a better mark from his exam.
8. Her presentation about politics left a bad taste in my mouth.
9. His invention was sold like hot cakes.
10. I have to stew in my own juice and apologise to her for my rude behaviour.
11. My aunt is the salt of the earth, because she spent<-- NIEGRAMATYCZNE her life on helping other people.
12. All my holidays plans went pear-shaped when I found out that I was seriously ill.
13. I was in a pretty pickle because I failed all my exams.
14. Don't leave your job! You shouldn't put all your eggs in one basket.
15. I change my outfit twice a day - variety is the spice of life.
16. My boss will bite my head off, because I forgot about an ZLY PRZEDIMEK very important project.
17. My presentation didn't go down well with my teacher.
18. Chemistry is not his cup of tea - he always gets bad marks from tests.
19. I became a couch potato during my free time. I only laid ZLA FORMA on the sofa and watched my favourite serial.
1. He swallowed his pride and started working as a dustman.
2. You must choose between these two dresses - you can't have cake and eat it too.
3.My mother got her teeth into jogging - she jogs every day at 7 am.
4.His lecture refered to the greenhouse effect. That was food for thought for me.
5.John decided to study and work at the same time. In my opinion he is biting off more than he can chew.
6.My boss will bite my head off, because I forgot about a very important project.
7.I became a couch potato during my free time. I only lay on the sofa and watched my favourite serial.
referred
serial to po polsku
a czy reszta zdań jest poprawna gramatycznie?
7 na pewno taki czas?
a czy może być tak? I became a couch potato during my last holiday. I only lay on the sofa and watched my favourite TV show.
tak
dzięki:)
Cytat:
serial to po polsku

Coronation Street is a British drama serial set in the north of England.
14. Nie spotkałem się z użyciem tego idiomu w takim kontekście.
Cytat: Aaric
14. Nie spotkałem się z użyciem tego idiomu w takim kontekście.

jest ok - jak to ma znaczyc, ze ktos liczy na fantastyczny job ktory 'ma' dostac, i nic innego nie szuka.
pl "serial" to najczęściej "show" po angielsku. "serial" znaczy "szeregowy" albo "seryjny".
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie