na pamiec jak powiedziec

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
How to say in English na pamiec??? For example you have to learn this .... na pamiec. But not in a shit way like "you have to make it stick into you mind" or alike if it is correct at all.
by heart
Dzieki wielkie przy okazji wpisalem tez to do answers.com i doszlem do pary innych definicji ktore znacza to samo lub cos podobnego moze sie komus przyda.

by heart

Also, by rote. From memory; also, mechanically. For example, Betty had trouble learning the song by heart, but her teacher insisted on it, or Japanese schools put heavy emphasis on learning by rote. These terms are often put as know by heart or learn by rote. The first term was already used by Chaucer (in Troilus and Cressida). The variant, also dating from the 1300s, often implies mere memorization without deeper understanding. Both phrases remain in use, although this form of learning is no longer so widespread as it once was. Also see commit to memory.
-----
commit to memory

Learn by heart, memorize, as in The director insisted that the altos commit their part to memory by Tuesday. First recorded in 1875, this phrase today is often replaced by the shorter memorize.
--
Czyli by heart mozna tez by rote, commit to memory i memorize :). I tak z jednego slowka doszlem do paru. Dzieki jeszcze raz.
doszedłem*
Rzeczywiście przydatne.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa