spisanie wypowiedzi Margaret Thatcher

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dziś zająłem się spisaniem słów Margaret Thatcher w tym wystąpieniu:
, trwa jednÄ… minutÄ™.

Bardzo bym prosił o sprawdzenie mojej wersji i w miarę możliwości zastąpienie luk w tekście wyrazami, których nie dałem rady rozszyfrować oraz poprawienie moich błędów, których pewnie tam nie brakuje :)
Z góry wam dziękuje.

"Yes, the commission does want to increase its {...}. Yes, it is a non-elected body and I do not want the commission to increase its {...} against this house. So oppose (we are differing).. oppose the chairman of the president of the commission Mr. Dolore, said the {...} conference the other day that he wanted Eurepean Parliament to be the democratic body of the community, he wanted the commission to be the executive and he wanted the Council of the Ministers to be the Senate. No! No! No!
Perhaps the labour party would give all those things up, easily. Perhaps they would agree to a single currency, to total {...} sterling. Perhaps being totally incompetent with monetary matters, they'd be only too delighted to hand {...} full responsibility as they did to the IMF, to a central bank. The fact is, they have no competence on money, no competence on the economy. So, yes, the {...} honorable gentelman would be glad to hand it all {...} .
Powers, said at press conference, total abolition of the pound sterling, hand over the full,

Więcej nie wiem :(
..increase its powers.
...increase its powers against this house.
So of course we are......
....of course the chairman or the president....
...to hand over
..to hand it all over.
Ja mniej więcej tak słyszę:
Yes, the commission does want to increase its powers. Yes, it is a non-elected body and I do not want the commission to increase its powers against this House, so of course we are differing. Of course... the president of the commission, Mr. Delors, said at a press conference the other day that he wanted the European Parliament to be the democratic body of the community, he wanted the commission to be the executive and he wanted the Council of Ministers to be the Senate. No, no, no...
...or, or, or, perhaps the Labour party would give all those things up easily. Perhaps it would agree to a single currency, to total abolition of the pound sterling. Perhaps, being totally incompetent with monetary matters, they’d be only too delighted to hand over full responsibility as they did to the IMF, to a central bank. The fact is they have no competence on money and no competence on the economy—so, yes, the right honourable gentleman would be glad to hand it all over.
edytowany przez Aaric: 30 cze 2015
gentlemEn
ja tam raczej słysze: "THEY would agree to a single currency" i teraz dosłyszałem "THE full responsibility"
i mam wątpliwość co do tego 'right' na koniec, bo ja tam słysze chyba dźwięk /v/ na początku słowa.

Dziekuje wam bardzo :)
.....Of course THE CHAIRMAN, the president of the commission, Mr. Delors, said at a press conference the other day that he wanted
...Perhaps THEY would agree to a single currency, to total abolition of the pound sterling.
The fact is they have no competence on money and no competence on the economy—so, yes, the RIGHT honourable gentlemEn would be glad to hand it all over.

(Right Honourable Gentlemen....(albo Right Honourable Lady) tak dokladnie jeden zwraca sie do drugiego in The House).
A dlaczego 'the chairman' napisalas z dużych liter? :)
i dlaczego 'gentlemEn'. Wymowa i zapis fonetyczny jest taki sam jeśli chodzi o gentleman i gentlemen, a dlaczego miałoby chodzić o kilku dżentelmenów?
aha widze, przepraszam :)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Nauka języka