Proszę poprawcie błędy

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I'm very sorry I haven't written for so long since I was busy preparing for the
marathon Wroclaw.I decided to take part in competition.The marathon was held on
the next moring.It was attended by fire thousand people.The length of the route is
forty-twu kilometrs.The competition will be shown live on television.I was very
Excited rivalry with other participant.I was ran for me very hard but I don't
Give Up and went ran.I was ran marathon three hours I'm very happy with results.
I was decided improved results I was gave the medal lastly the competition.
Winner is kenyan contestent with time twu hours.Maybe once to chose tougether in competition best wishes.
Wroclaw Marathon (taki szyk;)
'the next morNing' nic nie znaczy skoro wcześniej nie ma nic odnośnie 'kiedy';)
fire thousandis
is forty-twu kilometrs.
Dalej jest popieprzone z pomieszaniem. Z textu wynika że maraton już się odbył, więc wiesz w jakim czasie ma być, prawda?
edytowany przez Aaric: 08 lis 2015
I 'm sorry that I haven't written for so long because I was busy doing a preparations for ..tak bym tak dal , dalej tez bym pozmienial .
Ja bym zostawił 'preparing';) poza tym dlaczego 'a' przed 'preparations'?
edytowany przez Aaric: 08 lis 2015
I'm very sorry THAT I haven't written for so long 'since' (zle slowo) I was busy preparing for the
'marathon Wroclaw' (najpierw miasto pozniej co). I decided to take part in (brak przedimka) competition. The marathon was held 'on' (niepotr - to wyglada na kalke z polskiego) the next moring. It was attended by 'fire' (ortog, mozesz napisac 5,000) thousand people.The length of the route is 'forty-twu' (42) 'kilometrs' (ortog).
I was very excited (tu brakuje 2 slowa, by the) rivalry with other 'participant' (tutaj l. mnoga) .I 'was' (no i po co to 'was') ran 'for me' (niepotr) very hard (przecinek przed 'but') but I 'don't' (zly czas, tutaj przeszly) give up and 'went ran' (tego to calkowicie nie rozumiem). I 'was' (cos zakochales sie w tym 'was' - co to?) ran THE marathon IN three hours. I'm very happy with (przedimek) results.
I 'was' (znowu, zakochany o what?) decided TO 'improved' (zly czas) (brak przedimka) results I was gIVEN the medal 'lastly' (nie, tutaj masz zle pojecie, chyba masz na mysli...as the last person) IN the competition.
Winner 'is' WAS (przedimek) 'kenyan' (duza litera) 'contestent' (ortog) with (przedimek) time (brak slowa) 'twu' (nie, nie, tutaj to TWO) hours. Maybe once to chose 'tougether' (ortog) in competition - ale tego zdania to calkowicie nie rozumiem.

Musisz popracowac nad przedimkami (a, an, the) i rozumiec w jakim czasie cos sie pisze. Jak juz bylo - to czas przeszly.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie