tekst po angielsku

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam.Proszę o sprawdzenie tekstu pod kontem gramatycznym.
I am writing in reference the my studies in England. This years I am going to start studying at the University of Cambridge. I'm starting already october 1st. I chose the department of biology and the environment , because it interested me. I would like to live away from the city centre , preferably on the outskirts , it will be cheaper and closer to nature. It may be a small house with a garden .If possible i would like to share a house with students from england , to improve your english. When it comes to food this only light meals ,salads , rice do not like meat.
I hope that my conditions will be taken into account.I'm waiting for an answer.
Z góry dziękuje.
translator
Tak,aż 4 dopiero zaczynam przygodę z angielskim bo w moich czasach uczyłam się rosyjskiego.Dlatego prosiłabym o pomoc.
I am writing 'in' (tutaj lepiej slowo 'with') reference 'the' (zle slowo, nie rozumiem jego uzycia tutaj) (brakuje slowa) my studies in England. This 'years' (lata? dlaczego piszesz wiecej jak jeden?) I am going to start studying at the University of Cambridge. I'm starting 'already' (niepotr) 'october' (miesiace i dni tygodnia zawsze piszemy duza litera) '1st' (to jest bardzo po amerykansku, czy nie lepiej on the 1st of October?)
I chose the 'department of biology and the environment' (ja dalabym duze litery, bo to nazwa wlasna), because 'it' (to znaczy department? cvzy studia na nim? trzeba napisac jasniej) interested me.
If possible 'i' (to slowo zawsze piszemy duza litera, nawet w srodku zdania) would like to share 'a' (chociaz ja dalabym 'the') house with students from 'england' (duza litera, to nazwa wlasna kraju) , to improve 'your' (twoj, chyba masz na mysli 'moj' zmien) 'english' (duza litera). When it comes to food 'this' (nie rozumiem uzycia tego slowa tutaj) only light meals ,salads , rice (ale kto? znajomy, sasiad, kot, pies...musisz napisac) do not like meat.
I hope that my 'conditions' (ale jakie? calkowicie zle slowo) will be taken into account.
I am writing with regard to my studies in England. This years ,I am going to start studying at the University of Cambridge. I start on October 1st. Due to my interests I've chosen The Department of Biology and Environment. I would like to stay away from the city centre , preferably on the outskirts - it would be cheaper and closer to the nature . It could be a small house with a garden . If it is possible , I would like to share the hose with students from England to improve your English.When it comes to food onlylight meals , salad, rice, i am do not like meat .
A końcówki nie wiem.Teraz to chyba całkiem poknociłam.
If it is possible , I would like to share the 'hose' (sprawdz w slowniku, to jest cos innego, tu ma byc 'house') with students from England to improve 'your' (juz o tym pisalam, naucz sie czytac ze zrozumieniem, bo to twierdzi, ze ty myslisz, ze wiesz lepiej i nie potrzebujesz mojej pomocy. A wtedy ja mam to w dup... slowo 'your' znaczy twoje', dlaczego ktos ma dbac o to, zeby ktos inny poprawial ang....bo tak to napisalas. Juz zwrocilam na to uwage wyzej, ale ty mnie ignorowalas. Dlaczego to robisz? Czy myslisz, ze wiesz lepiej ode mnie? Daleko Ci do tego i dlatego, bedzie lepiej jak zrobisz to co Ci wskazuje) English.When it comes to food only light meals , salad, rice, 'i' (tez o tym pisalam, slowo 'I' zawsze piszemy duza litera, to dlaczego zrobilas to mala litera? Zeby mnie grac na nerwach czy cos? Dlaczego tak robisz? To jest nieladnie, bo widac, ze trakujesz mnie jako piece of shit...) 'am' (po co tutaj jest slowo 'jestem', no po co?) do not like meat
A końcówki nie wiem.Teraz to chyba całkiem poknociłam.[/quote]
Może tak?
I am writing with reference to my studies in England. This year I am going to start studying at the University of Cambridge. I'm starting on the 1st od October. Due to my interests I have chosen the Department of Biology and Environment. I would like to live away from the city centre , preferably on the outskirts , it would be cheaper and closer to nature. It may be a small house with a garden .If possible I would like to share the house with students from England, which would enable me to improve my English. When it comes to food I prefer light meals, such as salads, rice, and I don't like meat.
I hope that my preferences will be taken into account.I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Nie złość się to przez nie wiedze,jestem wdzięczna za pomoc .Spróbuje jeszcze raz i zastosuje sie dokładniej do twoich wskazówek.
Dzięki Stynka3773 jestem wdzięczna.Jeszcze raz wielkie dzięki.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie