i would like to improve my english and...

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 72
poprzednia |
i am looking for some people who can help me with that...it would be great to find for example sexi young teacher;) i am waiting on you babe;)...seriously...if you wanna write to me then...write to me?hmm...;))
waiting FOR you

send a link to your picture first!
Eva, you have absolutly right! bye
have absolutly right! bye*
ARE absolutly right!
absolutely
ups chyba have tez moze byc :I
You are (absolutely) right.

You have a right to (something / to do something), e.g. You have a right to an attorney.
eva how can i meet you sweetie? write me your e mail adress
i am still waiting FOR (thanx for advice:) you honey:) together we can improve a lot of things...dont you think?
I do
this is my e-mail address
www.thai-boxingfighterwithgrandaccent.com
Along with my mates we can band together to offer you some gangbang if you like darling.
you are ordinary 15 years old moron, who cannot use internet...i am not going to visit this website, because i am a little bit older that you boy...anyway, there is some rule in net: if you dont know what you wanna write or if you dont wanna write something interesting then better dont write anything. grove up boy. lol. hey girls, my offer is still current. write to me as soon as possible. regards. famous handsome actor.
...than* you...
>you are ordinary 15 years old
But i'm said to be comely.

>moron,
Well, nobody's perfect. You yourself must have some disadvantages, surely?

>who cannot use internet
Teach me

am
>not going to visit this website,
Oh please, do so.

>because i am a little bit older
Namely?

Come on
hello...hehe, whats new girls? i am still waiting...do you wanna be my lover? he he he regards
jak ty jesteś ZNANY przystojny aktor, to ja Babka stefka.
I would like to improve my English and... I'm looking for a girl ;)
But show me your picture znany przystojny aktor ;)
hey majak you know how it goes, everybody knows...anyway, i dont know whether you are Babka Stefka :)
hi martunia ...yes, indeed i still try be better in english ...hmm i am not looking for a girlfriend althought you never know where life is going ;) anyway, i wrote true in my first post...please read it carefully :) unfortunately i am distrustful in internet so probably i am not going to send you my photo first:( but you can always give me your e mail adress and maybe we will manage with this problem;) regards :)
Well, you also write that you're a handsome actor so are you? ;) If you are looking for someone to talk to, so maybe you could describe you in details at first? I'm more interested to talk with girls (I already have my man) by email (is "by email" correct?) but I'm willing to talk with everyone here.
So... let me introduce myself. You already know my name ;) I'm 24, I'm a tall and slim brunette. So now you also know how I look like :) I'm interested in webdesigning, astronomy, learning foreing languages, trips, good movies such as comedies and horrors but... I'm afraid of the dark and spiders. If it's about music, I live metal, rock, pop, dance... everything ;) Now I'm listening to Black Eyed Peas on VIVA and I think the latest song is great.
I'm online everyday, mostly in the evenings.

PS. Please, correct my mistakes every time you see some ;) Thanks in advance.
martunia if you have a boyfriend i shouldnt write to you here believe me i know what i say...;):)
That's why I've already written that I'm looking for a woman to talk to and eventually man but only here, on forum ;)
yeaa no doubt girl... but maybe you can help me...maybe do you know eva74? ;):)
hey people whats new ?
To znany przystojny aktor
I do hope that you are the one I've already got my eye on. Oh, Please say that you are. Just out of interest - is it really English that you want to improve?
terri i can be your the one if you only want:) i am still improve my english i mean i am trying do it ;) but i can improve other things too whathever you thought...;) regards girl
>it would be great to find for example sexi young teacher

Oh...what's a pity that I'm not young any more...:(
and my English is not good..;(
Unfortunately I'm only "sexi" ...so I'm out of the question...

By the way, I don't know any polish famous actor...:) so the question is:
1. Are you sure you are polish?
2. Are you sure you are famous?
3. Are you sure you are actor?

Ps. a nie pomyliły ci się przypadkiem fora?
*I don't know any polish famous actor that would be HANDSOME
luna 75 i already like you girl:) i live in poland but i am famous actor only in my nick :) but maybe i am handsome and superclever so think about it :)
luna where are you honey? i was looking everywhere for you...
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 72
poprzednia |

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Praca za granicą