i would like to improve my english and...

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
61-72 z 72
| następna
you are so pathetic, honestly. I've read all your posts, this "honey" and "dude" style is really annoying. And I don't think you wanna improve your language, you wanna be a pimp. Go ahead, then.
jeez fortunately its only your opinion...if for you words like dude or honey are annoying probably you must go to the doctor. think about it..you can only attack me, every ordinary man can do it...its really funny, 'duuuude' :) nie pozdrawiam
I jeszcze jedno na koniec ju samrtases. Ajm going to hospitol sun so dont fak lyf mi - orajt ?
nie podszywaj sie pode mnie koles...nie pozdrawiam.
hello everybody...this is me again as you see...whats new people?...or maybe better i ask what about our extraordinary government?...lol...for me this is better than the best funny comedy...lol...of course i have to say that i would like to greet every girls on this forum, especially terri & eva 74:))...byeee...regards:)
Some people obviously have too much spare time...
wnikliwy lol good joke...but believe me i know what i do and for me its not waste of time..:)...regards dude
znany przystojny aktor-
I've missed you on this forum - and yes, I would like to meet you too. If you're ever in Krakow, we could perhaps have a coffee together.
ahmm thank you terri:)...you forgot about me because i havent been here long time...no problem...unfortunately perhaps i will never be in krakow:(...as you can see some people still attack my person without any reasons;)...ohmm life is soo brutal;))...take care terri, regards:)
i can see that women like you actor...i envy you mate...anyway...does anyone know how was the end of our recently sex scandal in government?... i invite you to discussion:)
sex scandal in government - from what I can gather, there is some uncertainty about the father of a little girl - the mother can't remember. (Father still not named) DNA tests already carried out on (I think 4 possibles)- intend to continue DNA testing until father found.
This sex scandal that involves Sir Andrew is a funny thing. At a press conference Sir Andrew drank some water from a glass and he gave that glass to a journalist saying that there is some of his saliva on the glass and it can be used for DNA tests. Just after the conference he retrieved the glass and refused to give a DNA sample. Mother of the child whose father is unknown decided that it's not necessary
for Sir Andrew to take the test.
"It's PARANOIA hmmmmm...."
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
61-72 z 72
| następna

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Praca za granicą