Czy ktoś odważy się pomóc?Killing animals for food

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
mam nadzieję ze znajdzie się ktoś, kto mi pomoże :) Jeżeli tak to DZIĘKI :)

Should animals be killed for food?
I'm going to write about killing animals for food. All over the world animals are killed by people for food. Shouldn't we kill animals for food?
Most people don't think so, becouse meat tastes good. Scientist too think, that we should eat meat. Why? They're of the opinion tahat the animal's meat conteins many proteins and we really need it. They think that without meat pepople don't develop correctly. On the otherhand we knows that vegetables conteins manyy proteins too and we can eat only vegetables.
However I think that as long as for ex. cows and pigs aren't in danger of extinction, we can and we should eat meat .
Za literówki i błędy najmocniej przepraszam Iza
Should animals be killed for food?
I'm going to write about killing animals for food. (to zdanie wydaje mi się zbędne, chyba nie powinno się powtarzać tytułu wypracowania) All over the world animals are killed by people for food. Shouldn't we kill animals for food? ("Should" zamiast "shouldn't" bo w tej chwili wygląda tak, jakby to była propozycja "Czy nie powinniśmy zabijać zwierząt dla jedzenia?")
Most people don't (ja bym w wypracowaniu nie używała form ściągniętych) think so, becAuse meat tastes good. Scientist ALSO think ("too" wstawia się na koniec zdania) that we should eat meat. Why? They're of the opinion that the animal's meat contAins many proteins and we really need it. They think that without meat pepople don't develop correctly. On the other hand (oddzielnie) we know (bez końcówki "-s", którą dodajemy do 3 osoby liczby pojedynczej) that vegetables contAin many proteins too and we can eat only vegetables (staraj się unikać powtórzeń i zastąpić to innym słówkiem).
However, I think that as long as for EXAMPLE cows and pigs aren't in danger of extinction, we can and we should eat meat.
ja się na angliku nie znam ale pomóżcie tej Izie nie ma żadnego wpisu oz pomocą.... Innym to możecie pomagać? A jej nie? jeśli jej nie znacie to nie zrażajcie się, POMÓŻcie jak każdemu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All over the world
>animals are killed by people for food.

Może lepiej napisz to zdanie w active voice?

Shouldn't we kill animals for
>food?
>Most people don't think so, becouse meat tastes good.

Coś tu jest pomieszane. Czy nie powinniśmy zabijać zwierząt? Wiekszość ludzi tak nie uważa...

Ja bym to zmienila na: Should we stop killing animals for food? Most people don't think so because.....

Scientists, too, think that we should eat meat. Przecinki *chyba* tak mają być, w każdym razie na pewno nie przed "that".

They're of the opinion tahat the
>animal's meat conteins many proteins and we really need it.

They're of the opinion that meat contAins many proteins that we really need.

On the otherhand we
>knows that vegetables conteins manyy proteins too and we can eat only
>vegetables.

On the other hand we know that......so we could get all our proteins from vegetables only.

Może lepiej będzie pisać bez skrótow: they are, I am, itd.
Chwileczkę, Iza dopiero zamieścila swój post, nie minęlo nawet pól godziny. A tu nikt nie siedzi i nie poprawia 24/7.
Dzięki za odowiedź i korektę :) polecam się na przyszłość ;)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.