Proszę o sprawdzenie rozprawki ! =*

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, bylabym bardzo wdzięczna jeśli ktoś sprawdzilby mi moją rozprawkę. Czy szyk zdan jest dobry, stylistyka i ogólnie. Tematem jest "czy godzina policyja jest dobrym rozwiązaniem dla zlikwidowania zbrodni wśród nastolatków?" Z góry BARDZO dziękuje i pozdrawiam :*

Topic:Are after-dark curefews for teenagers a good way to reduce crime ?

Nowadays teenagers are involved in street gangs who vandalise phone boxes, get into figts. After school they are hang around at night, because there are only few places, where they can go. Some people argue that all teenagers are looking for truble, but not all of them. Most of these young people want to meet theirs friends.
Local authorities should introduce curfews to decrease burglaries, magging and car theft among teenagers. They should introduce it to protect public property, to protect society and help the police too.
Secondly, many parents who are out at work don't know what their children do when they get home from school.
On the other hand, most teenagers spend all day at school, so they need some free time with their friend and 9PM curefews is really too early for young people between 11-18 yars old.
On the contrary, curefews it is not a good idea for teenagers, they need some free time to have fun, chat and meet friends.
In conclusion, there are strong arguments to introduce curefews, but I am against it. It is not a crime to be a teenager. In my view authorities shouls introduce some facilities for teenagers like youth clubs and pubs where people under 18 years old would enter.
>After school they are hang
After school they hang

>looking for truble
looking for trOuble

>want to meet theirs friends
want to meet their friends

>introduce curfews
Na pewno chciałaś napisać w liczbie mnogiej?

>magging
Nie wiem czy to literówka, ale nie znam tego słowa.

>car theft among teenagers
car theftS among teenagers

>to protect public property
Tu nie mam pewności, ale napisałabym: to THE protect OF public property

>Secondly
Nie było "firstly".

>don't know
Bez form ściągniętych. Napisz "do not know".

>curefews it is not a good idea
A/THE curefew is not a good idea

>authorities shouls
THE authorities should

Trochę tu za dużo przecinków i powtórzeń.