Referencje od nauczyciela:)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Czesc wszystkim! Co myslicie o takich referencjach przeslanych przez nauczyciela? Czy sa jakies bledy jezykowe? Czy warto cos dodac, badz wyrzucic? Wielkie dzieki za wszelkie sugestie! Pozdrawiam.

Lucas was taking part in my Computing and Information Researching class from September 2004 to May 2007 . On my lessons, students analyze and interpret works of literature in the field of literature and aim to perfect their ability of using language. The class is run in a form of discussion, analysis and pratical exercises.
During my class I have observed that, in comparison to other
students, Lucas displayed an ability of outstanding interpretation of literary texts. He understood the writings and interpreted them in both theoretical and historical context creatively. He is able to express original theses, using
the contexts which appear in and out of the text. Although Lukasz was one of my best students on literacy lessons, he was passionately interested in computing at a higher level than his co-students, which can be proved by the fact that he gained additional knowledge by himself and readed books, which are far and beyond those which are required within the school programme. His IT projects (such as websites and software) were at a very high level, and he used a wide range ways of resolving problems, which proves his knowledge and erudition. He is a hard-working, conscientious and reliable person, who displays exemplary behaviour. He learned willingly and learning new facts and abilities does not cause him any problems. In addition to my class, he also attended a special interest group where the subject of computing was beyond the school programme. Lukasz obtained a high grade in his Matura Exam and confirmed his abilities by gaining the best result in Literacy subject from our all students in 2007. I am sure that he has a great knowledge and abilities, which he ought to develop in the University. I think that he is intelectually prepared for studying Computing and should plan his future career in this field. I have great pleasure in recommending to you my student Lucas as a candidate to your University. I substantiate this with high predispositions and high motivation in studying all IT subjects.

»

Pomoc językowa