Pytanie np. do cebulki albo kogoś znającego odp.?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
31-38 z 38
| następna
Desperato, I\'m not aware if you know that if just write \'d\' with dots following it may look like some dirty word you censor not wanting using it;))))))
Yeah, they\'re not bad but I must say that those \"Hungarian\" ones (with goulash) sound more appealing to my taste buds...
Can I have another question? \'Cause this potaoes pancakes with apple sauce sound realy really great to me, and I\'m gonna try it when I can. What kind of apple sauce is that? Is it very thick?
Can it be something like this? : http://www.ecook.co.nz/recipes/179.html
I used D... for short, hoping you\'d know. There was really nothing dirty or filthy on my mind, I was either in a hurry to go out or later a bit, let\'s say, taken aback. I do know how you can interpret \'a four letter word\' or j.......
I know, I know perfectly well what you meant:)))
Just kidding.
;)
That recipe sounds pretty yummy - I may try it myself...

As to the apple sauce - I\'m afraid I\'m too lazy to make it from scratch and just buy it ready in a can; it definitely is thick and rather plain tasting that\'s why the one in the recipe you directed me to sounds much better.
The one from a can looks and tastes similar to what you would get if you cooked some apple pieces (like when you make a fruit compote) and then mashed them.
Good luck!

...and let us know how it turned out...
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
31-38 z 38
| następna

»

Pomoc językowa